Friday, May 23, 2008







Hey - Brady and I checked out Busch Gardens this afternoon. Because we live here, we pay for one day and get the whole summer. You just can't beat that. Well it is Friday and it is Memorial Day weekend AND it was High School Day at the park, but we managed to have a great time. We explored Dragonland (most known for exciting the 10 and under crowd). We rode 5 rides there. Everything from a dinosaur egg ferris wheel to the carousel. Then we took the big boat ride (mom's choice) and the train ride around the park. Brady nearly fell asleep on the train so we hit McDonalds and came home. I confess we did try to ride one medium roller coaster but Brady was just a hair too short to ride with a responsible adult. (mom's disappointment) I am so tired I am sighing while I am typing. BUT totally worth it.



1 comment:

Audrey said...

I am so jealous! Looks like a ton of fun!