Sunday, June 1, 2008

Friends came to visit!!!






















LeeAnn, Thomas, and Andrew Lee, our across the street neighbors from Spartanburg, came and spent three days and three nights with us while Matt was in Atlanta. What a great feeling to have close friends near. We went to the pool, we went to the Yankee Candle outlet (where Santa spent one on one time with our boys) and downtown Williamsburg, and we spent 8 hours at Busch Gardens with all three kids. They were great. No problems, no meltdowns and no sunburns (except me).
I can't wait until our next round of company! Dustin is scheduled to come in two weeks, and then my in laws are coming with their moving truck and my brother for a moving trip/visit.I will post some pictures when LeeAnn sends them. She was much better than me about having the camera handy. Hope all of you are doing well. Mom is so much better. Thanks for your prayers.

No comments: