Thursday, June 19, 2008











Well we are completely into growing things and springtime. Brady grew three beans in a cup that I am pretty sure were from the tale of the giant. So we transplanted them into a bin and wala! Brady's Garden was born. He is also taking a shot at growing peanuts. He is so proud.
We have also seen baby birds and rabbits around our house.
Our friends from NC, the Bullards, were here on vacation this week. We had some quality time with them and their son, Jacob. I babysat Jacob for 2.5 years before all of the therapy began. He is 6 now. He slept over and the boys were so cute together. Time apart didn't matter at all. And I got some good Jacob love. Jacob new thing is Star Wars, so Matt was instantly admired for his knowledge.
Last Weekend, Dustin came for a visit. It was so WONDERFUL to have him here. We went to Busch Gardens and rode all the rollercoasters. It was great. Just being with him makes me so so happy.
We are getting very excited for Jay and Jane to be here. Looking so forward to spending time with them.
Well that about catches up.
One more thing. Brady was scraping the seeds off of his hamburger bun the other night. I asked him if he didn't like the seeds. He said he did, but he was going to grow a bread tree!
I love it.








2 comments:

Dana said...

Oh, that's so cute!

Cindy said...

A bread tree...I love it! Madison is always bringing me seeds to try and grow.