Sunday, February 17, 2008

Found a house!


Well, we found a house. It is in the right school district for Brady (based on our research). We are moving in about a month to Williamsburg, VA. I am really a little excited about all of the historical places and things we can do and see.
Matt had a birthday yesterday. We had a nice family get together - just us and grandparents. Very low key and nice. I also got my birthday present early because Matt will be gone when I slide further down that hill toward those big numbers. :o) I got footy pajamas!!!!! they are precious. We have this thing about footy pjs. I bought Brady some and Daddy was not pleased. Thought I was shaming the boy...so he bought me some. Well guess what...I love them! hehe
Picture to follow.
What do you guys think? Is 4 yrs old too big for footy pjs?

4 comments:

Marianna Jane said...

Footy PJ's are the best!! Where did Matt find adult size ones? I wish I had some! :) Super excited about visiting all of you in VA!!!

Matt said...

Show my poor son some respect! No footy PJ's for Brady!

Unknown said...

No way, pjs with feet are cool!!Hope everything goes well with the move...

Audrey said...

I love them! You look SO good!