Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Brand new me.

Hello world! Wow that feels big. I didn't really make a resolution, but I did however set some goals. Seems like I have been taking care of others the very best I can, but not taking care of me. So this year I am going to make time to take care of myself a little bit better. I am going to get my teeth worked on, make sure I get a check up etc. etc. BUT since I am moving and will have to change docs, I started on more fun things. Lets see....I had my toes done, I had my nails done, I had my hair cut (short and scary), I have been using tanning cream. hmmmm did I forget anything, oh yea, I bought some BIG hoop earings, and bought wrinkle cream made in Greece (BTW,it works). Now in my observation I felt guilt for spending the money, but I do feel a little more confident. So I think I can check off these things as a success. ]
Got to go...somehow I worked in a massage! If this keeps up, I will be in "resolutions anonymous" by February.
"Hello, My name is Montie and am going crazy keeping my resolution."
Smile, I am kidding. In fact I couldn't wait to get back home during my nail appt.

1 comment:

Hopsgirl said...

It is about time you start taking care of yourself too!!! You deserve every nail and toe appt you have. And massage....oh girl, you KNOW you deserve THAT!!!!! I don't think you could ever look scary no matter what you did to yourself!

You are an inspiration to me and everyone you come in contact with. Your new nickname...."WonderWoman"!

Love you....Gidget