Monday, January 21, 2008

Vacation??????

Sunday AM Brady expressed a desire to go the doctor because, "I am sick mama". So logical. Today we went. Not only does Brady have Strep, but he also tested positive for the flu! He is a sick puppy. No school or therapy until Friday! I don't even know what to do with myself. I have forgotten what life is like without therapy and he probably has no memory of life without it. It will be some good mama/son time. I guess we will work on Brady's scrapbook. It is about a year behind. Brady didn't get a flu shot this year because it still is produced with thermerisol (mercury). Thermerisol is debated as having contributed to onsets of autism. BUT today the doc told me that the FDA lowered the age that a child can take the flu vaccine in a mist to 2 yrs old. There is no mercury in the mist so next year hopefully we will be able to avoid this without worrying that prevention might be worse than the disease.
Anyway..call me you guys....I'll be home for sure!

No comments: